Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 280 - Baby

Some of our dear friends are coming to visit later this week and are staying for a handful of days.  They are bringing their 2.5-year old and 2-month old children with them, and I cannot wait to see all of them.  I am excited to catch up, see Henry and their little boy play, and get my hands on that baby! 

I love babies...always have.  I think that it is unlikely that we will have another child.  Whether I will be able to have another child is unclear at this point (chemo puts you into menopause, and sometimes it's permanent), and whether we want to have another child also remains unclear.  Until we have clarity, I will enjoy snuggling other people's babies and holding them so that their parents can eat a meal in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment