Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 270 - Treat

I took Henry trick-or-treating last night, and it was so much fun.  I had a big talk with him before we went about how important it is to say "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" after getting candy (I hate it when kids just silently walk up with their loot bags open), and I could hear him bellowing "HAPPY TRICK-OR-TREAT" at every door.  It was very cute and made me smile all night.  He came home with some good loot and a lot of energy, exactly as it should be.

We had a low key day today - brunch downtown, grocery shopping and general chilling.  Henry was playing with some friends in the yard this afternoon and somehow managed to run smack into our back door so he is currently icing his face as I type this.  He'll be fine but may have a shiner for a few days.  Henry is a lot of wonderful things but "coordinated" is not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment