Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 288 - TMI

I am happy to report that my chemo-induced menopause has ended.  Sparing details, I am really happy about this.  Menopause at the age of 34 would bring a whole host of other problems and concerns so I am happy to report that I can cross that off of my list of worries.

As a quick follow up to yesterday's post, I called to pay my radiation bill that I mentioned yesterday and had trouble paying through the hospital's automated system so needed to speak to a representative who told me that my insurance company conducted an additional audit of the bill.  He told me to wait for a new bill to be mailed to me but that the new amount owed would be in the neighborhood of $280.  Even better!  I am so grateful for my fantastic health insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment