Sunday, November 15, 2015

Day 284 - Magical

Today was pretty magical. We started the day with a walk on the beach toward a local lighthouse.  Henry and I did that walk a month or so ago with some friends, and I knew that Mike and our friends from Philadelphia would love it.  They did.  It was a little cool on the beach but bright and sunny.  Perfect fall day.

This evening, my friend Kristin and I took Henry and her 2.5-year old son to the a holiday lights festival.  I know that it seems early for Christmas stuff, but the lights festival opened this weekend, and I figured that it would not be crowded and that the kids would love it. I was right on both counts.  We rode a train through an "enchanted forrest," had hot cocoa in Santa's Village, and drove through the rest of the park to see the light displays.  This park does an incredible job on the holiday lights, and I am so glad that we went to see it.  Henry's voice was basically at a shout the whole night.  He could barely contain his excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment