Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Day 245 - Hopeful

On day 54, I posted about hope.  It was a very rambling post, as many have been, and I talked about how passive "hope" is.  I still think that hope is passive.  There is no action that can be taken when one is hopeful, but that is where I am right now.  I am hopeful.  I am hopeful for the future, and I am ok with that even though it is passive.  I have taken so much action over the past 8 months, and I feel confident in what I have done.

Outside of any clinical trials that are being developed to help prevent TNBC recurrence, I have done everything (and more) that I could do.  I must have faith that my everything is enough.  A time will come when I can trust my body again and every ache and pain does not elicit sinister thoughts.  I can continue to be patient and hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment