Saturday, September 5, 2015

Day 213 - Lake

We got out of dodge for the weekend for a much-needed change of pace and visit with one of my brothers.  He lives near Lake Norman in Charlotte and has a really great boat that we were on for most of the day.  The last time we were here, Henry's arm was still in a cast so he was not able to get in the water.  He made up for that tenfold today. 


Henry is fearless when it comes to the water, and I attribute that to him starting swimming lessons when he was 10-months old. Mike thought that I was nuts when I suggested that we do that, but Henry's proficiency in the water made him a believer.  

Henry has so much fun swimming, and I like going with him. The lake felt great, and we all went for a dip at one time or another.  Mike also caught a fish which generated a lot of excitement.  

It was a very fun day, and I look forward to an encore tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment