Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day 220 - Glow

I recently read an article on the internet about indoor activities to do with kids on rainy days.  This afternoon was rainy, and I had a bunch of stuff to do around the house so out came one of the activities - glow sticks in the bath.  Henry and I bought some glow sticks at the store earlier today, and we cracked them open, put them in the bath and turned off the lights.  He loves glow sticks so I figured this activity would be a hit, and I was right. He had a good time, and I got to do a few things in the general vicinity of the bathroom while he played.

I am posting pretty early today because Mike and I are going out tonight!  This is the first time in ages that we have been out without Henry (not that we don't love having him with us), and I am excited about it.  We are going to a friend's house for his birthday party so it will be low key, and we won't have to bring any crayons, puzzles, toy cars, or movies with us.

More on the party tomorrow I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment