Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 148 - Peace

I've been feeling a very nice, very welcome sense of peace over the last few days.  I can't really explain it, but I am so very glad to have these feelings.  Yes, I do still have some fear that creeps in on occasion, but most of my thoughts have been very happy and, again, very peaceful lately.

It was really nice here this morning - a bit cool and slightly overcast.  I went for a bike ride and walked the dog while Mike took Henry to school.  It felt good to do that this morning, especially since it felt so nice outside. Once upon a time, I was a big fan of morning workouts.

I ran an errand at lunch then powered through the rest of the work day.  It always seems like the day before a long weekend moves really slowly.  There is something that I love about long weekends and having that extra day of no real routine.

Mike played golf this afternoon so I picked up Henry.  We had a water balloon fight when we got home and played a little while before dinner.

Nothing much remarkable to report today.  I am looking forward to a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment