Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 176 - Cake

There is something so good about leftover birthday cake.  I ended my day with a piece and probably have enough for some more tomorrow night.  Despite my recent endeavors to eat healthier, there is no passing up birthday cake (at least my own).

I had a productive day at work, had a very fun lunch with a friend, and spent some time talking to another friend on the phone tonight.  Henry and I had a really good water balloon fight after he got home from school today.  My mom/Glen got me a water balloon filler upper (technical) that makes filling and tying the balloons super quick so we were able to have a pretty good water balloon battle.  It was very cute.

My hair continues to fill in, and I obsess over it every day.  I spent more time looking in the mirror now than I ever have in my life to try to analyze any additional growth. Members of my Facebook group say that it takes approximately 12 weeks for full coverage.  I'm about halfway there and am so excited to see how it comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment