Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day 174 - Wordy

I am generally pretty wordy but find myself without a ton to say today.  It was a fine day, but I don't have a ton to report.

I was supposed to have dinner with the Charleston Young Survival Coalition face to face group tonight, but it did not quite work out.  I arrived at the restaurant on time and took a couple of laps around the place.  I didn't see anyone so I waited for a few minutes before calling the phone number of one of the other members who gave me her business card at the last dinner I attended.  She didn't answer so I asked the hostess about the group, and she looked at me like I had 12 heads. I did one more lap, didn't see anyone so I decided to leave. Turns out they were seated outside in the corner so I didn't see them, and the person that I called didn't answer since I have a VA number. She thought it was a sales call.  Oh well.  I should be able to attend the next one.

When I came downstairs after work tonight, Henry had been put on TV/iPad restriction from Mike.  When I asked Henry why, he said "I didn't make good choices today."  Oh, my heart!  Apparently he was being a bit loud and not quieting down when asked so got into a bit of trouble at school.  

That's about all I've got today.

1 comment:

  1. I love this new "I didn't make good choices" response. My nephew, William, has been known to say that more than once throughout the course of a day.

    ReplyDelete