Monday, August 10, 2015

Day 187 - Free

I have absolutely no appointments this week, and it feels so nice!  So free.  I am going to make up for it with upcoming daily radiation appointments, but I will take the freedom while I can.

I'd really like to make some appointments to go to the gym, but I am not quite there yet.  I am still healing from both my surgery and port removal but may be able to go next week if I take it easy while I am there.  One of my favorite trainers actually sent me a text today to check in and see when I would be back.  It was very nice of him and makes me want to go back even more.

I am afraid that my blog has been a bit boring lately, but boring is GOOD.  I want a lot of boring.  Once radiation starts, I will surely have more to say.

Speaking of radiation, I am thinking of ways to count down the treatments.  I have to do 33 total treatments and can't decide if I should do a traditional paper chain (think elementary school) or be more "this decade" and take a picture every day.  Radiation is still very much a part of my active treatment plan (though I hope that it is very uneventful) so I feel the need to mark it somehow.

1 comment: