Monday, August 17, 2015

Day 194 - Brow

My eyebrows are growing back in with a vengeance.  They seem to have sprouted up overnight, and I am thrilled that they are making their way back.  I actually think that I already need some professional help in managing them so that they fill in nicely vs. caterpillar-like.

Mike also said that he could tell that my hair grew more in the 5 days that he was gone last week.  That makes me very happy and leads me to believe that I will have full scalp coverage soon.  Coverage is all that I really care about as it relates to my hair at this point.  I am sure that I will start to care about actual hairstyles shortly thereafter, but I'll take looking less bald for now.

My hair is baby soft right now, and I wonder if it will stay that way or coarsen up a little bit over time.  The color has also started to darken some, but there are some very light strands that appear to be grey/white.  So many changes!

Big day tomorrow - the third and final phase of treatment begins.  33 radiation sessions, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment