Sunday, August 30, 2015

Day 207 - BFF

I have a new BFF (sorry to my current ones).  I met my new BFF at a friend's get together this afternoon, and she said to me "I've always wanted a short hair cut. What made you decide to go with a pixie style?"  That's right - she thought that my hair style was, in fact, a hair style and that it was also on purpose.

We're friends for life.  Hopefully I was not too awkward telling her that my hair was growing back after chemo. It did not seem to phase my new BFF, though, so I think we're good to go. I still think that my hair does not necessarily look like it is styled this way on purpose, but if others do, I'll take it!

The second highlight of my day was donning rain boots and jackets and splashing in puddles with Henry this afternoon.  It rained almost all day, and we were all a bit stir crazy so we just decided to go for it and play in the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment