Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Day 196 - Stickers

My chest is covered in blue marks and stickers (tegaderm).  I got some new ones today while they were lining me up for my treatment.  I have at least 8 of them between the middle of my chest and under my left arm.  One of the techs was putting more on this afternoon right on my side under my arm, and it tickled so bad.  I had to be perfectly still, and it was hard.

After my radiation session was over, a different tech said that he saw me wincing while those marks/stickers were being placed. I laughed and told him that I am so ticklish and that I was wincing because I was concentrating on not moving.  He laughed but probably thinks that I am a bit odd.

The radiation department was running on time today so I was only gone for 1 hour this afternoon which was very nice.  I hope that them being on time will be the norm so that radiation is as easy as possible to fit into my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment