Saturday, March 28, 2015

Day 52 - A Great Saturday

Today was so nice.  Henry woke up a little bit before 7, and he and I hunkered down on the couch as we tend to do on weekend mornings and were just lazy for a little while.  I love lazy weekend mornings.  After we dusted off the cobwebs, we went downtown for an early brunch and to meet Ryan after his race, and it was nice to get out for a little while.

This afternoon, one of my best friends came over to just chat and visit for a little while.  It was so great to see her, and it was nice to catch up.  Henry, Mike and Ryan were playing outside for most of that time so we could really talk for a while.

Otherwise, there is not much to report around here.  It was a blissfully uneventful day.  I feel pretty well despite some lingering nausea that is not too horrible. Just noticeable from time to time.  I only took my anti-nausea meds once today so things are looking up.  I am always happy when I can cycle off of that stuff.  It makes me tired and a bit cloudy feeling.

Keeping this short as I am on Henry bath and bed duty tonight. I am glad that I feel up for doing it..so very normal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment