Friday, April 10, 2015

Day 65 - Sore

I'm a bit sore from the Neulasta injection that I had on Tuesday.  I don't have any real bone pain (yet and hopefully won't), but I have some muscle aches and pains.  The only thing that I can compare it to is being achy from the flu.  It's not too bad though..just noticeable.  Advil seems to do the trick if I need relief.

My stomach is feeling much better today than it was earlier in the week, but I plan to continue taking my anti-nausea meds through the weekend.  I've made the mistake of stopping them too soon after previous rounds of chemo, and I won't do that again. 

I got a very solid night's sleep last night, and I think that has made a world of difference in how I feel today.  I skipped the steroid yesterday, and that was key.  I'll do the same today in hopes that I can continue to get some good winks.

I took Henry to school this morning, which he and I both love.  He always skips happily into his classroom after giving me lots and lots of hugs and kisses.  He's so sweet. Henry woke up a little bit earlier than usual this morning so he came in bed with us for a few minutes until I was ready to get up.  At one point, he leaned over and rubbed my back and whispered "Mom, I love you."  Isn't that a great way to start the day?  He's such a sweet little boy.

Otherwise, not much to report.  I am looking forward to some nice lazy weekend mornings tomorrow and Sunday.  Those are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment