Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 119 - Yikes

Round 7 has not been kind to me so far in that I was very barfy today.  No matter how much medicine or bland food I had, I could not get my stomach to feel normal. I ate some small things during the day then managed a small salad for dinner which I maintain is better than I could have done on the A/C chemo so it is all relative.

Today was the perfect day to be off of work.  It was rainy and stormy all day, and I am glad that I did not have to be doing anything other than watching TV in my bed until about 2:45pm.  I went to the doc for some fluids and my neulasta shot, and I do think that the fluids are helpful since dehydration is such a possibility during chemo.

I am not experiencing any other side effects other than fatigue and heartburn yet.  Hopefully the steroids have worn off enough for me to get a really good sleep tonight.  That would certainly help me at work tomorrow.

I'd like to think that round 7 is being so hard on me because it is working to hard to kill cancer.  Keep on working, round 7.  Keep on working.

No comments:

Post a Comment