Sunday, June 21, 2015

Day 137 - Dad

It was fun celebrating all of the dads in my life today.  I spoke with my dads on the phone today, and Mike had a nice and relaxing Father's Day.  Henry and I let him sleep in then we went downtown to exchange some shorts that I got him for a different color then we went out to lunch.  It is SO hot here that it is difficult to spend a lot of time outside so our plans to walk around downtown and find a place for lunch were short-lived.  We got back in the car and headed to a restaurant closer to home.

We also watched a lot of golf this weekend so I think that it was a good Father's Day for Mike all around.  

I am so lucky to have so many wonderful fathers in my life.  I am constantly grateful for their support, love, humor, kindness, and generosity.  Today would have been even better if we could have all been together, but distance and life's responsibilities prevent that from happening as often as I would like.  

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment