Thursday, June 25, 2015

Day 141 - The Second Day

I've found that with this type of chemo, the second day after treatment is usually worse than the first.  I am pretty nauseous and sore today which is not my favorite way to feel, but I should start feeling a bit better tomorrow.  I slept until the last possible minute this morning then sat down at my desk at 8:30 (work from home perk for sure).  I took a nap during my lunch hour and will definitely go to bed early tonight.

Feeling this way sucks (very eloquent of me I know).  Knowing that chemo is behind me helps a lot though.  My heating pad got a good workout today in between hot flashes (please let those be over soon).  Timing was a bit tricky, but the heating pad is mandatory right now. 

I took plenty of anti-nausea meds and Tylenol today and am looking forward to things looking up.  My love/hate relationship with chemo continues for a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment